My mom made a facebook and added me.
WHAT DO I DO?!
My mom made a facebook and added me.
WHAT DO I DO?!
But being the brainless dog she is, she thought the cat was playing with her. Even despite the fact that it was hissing and trying to scratch her. My dog kept bouncing all around it thinking the cat was some kind of living toy, ahaha.
At first I was kind of worried that the cat would try to hurt her, but after awhile of watching I realized that my dog is actually really fast and managed to dodge all of the cat’s swipes. It was actually kind of funny. lol.
sigh. stop taking everything so seriously guys!
1. What were you doing 20 min. ago? Eating.
2. Have you ever eaten raw pumpkin? Nope.
3. When was the last time you’ve wanted to punch someone in the face? Never.
4. Do you miss your past? Very much.
5. What are you doing tonight? Sleeping, dinner, watching a movie with the sistaaa.
6. Do you believe that exes can be friends? Of course.
7. When was the last time you’ve held hands with someone? Last night, haha.
8. Did you ever lose a best friend? In a way, yes. I lost my best friend to distance.
9. What is wrong with you right now? Nothing.
10. What are you listening to right now? The tapping of the keyboard.
11. Whose did you go to today? As in.. whose house did I go to? Nobody’s. I was home all day.
12. Who was the last person to cook something for you? My grandma.
13. Do you know what you are wearing tommorow? No idea.
14. What is your mood right now? Pretty content.
15. What is something you do a lot? Lick my lips, blink, tap my pen, etc.
16. Do you want to see somebody right now? Hahaha, yes.
17. Who is the last person that made you smile? A friend.
18. Do you find it in your heart to forgi ve? Depends. Most of the time though, yes.
19. Is there anyth ing you’ re looki ng forwa rd to? Not really.
20. Did you ever waste too much time on a certa in boy or girl? Definitely.
21. Are you slowl y drift ing away from someo ne? Quite possibly.
22. Are you waiti ng for somet hing? Yes.
23. What is the thing that made you the happi est today ? Eating. Yumm.
24. Would you kiss an ugly perso n for $ 500? No.
25. Who gave you your last high five? One of my leaders from Seekers, I think.
26. What was the reaso n you last recei ved flowe rs? I don’t think I’ve ever received flowers before!
27. Have you ever donat ed blood ? Not old enough too.
28. What did you do for Thanksgiving Day? Stayed home with the family and had a pretty casual dinner.
29. Do you eat break fast daily ? Yesiree.
30. Are you Irish ? Nope.
31. Have you ever been to Sea Wo rld? No.
32. Is havin g sex on your mind? No.
33. What movie do you reall y want to see? None at the moment.
34. What time do you get up in the morni ng? Depends if it’s on a weekday or weekend.
35. How are you feeli ng at this exact momen t in time? Content.
36. What’ s on your agend a for tomor row? Hopefully I’ll be able to run if it’s warm enough.
37. Do you have any weeke nd plans ? Not yet.
38. Will you be in bed withi n twent y minut es? Nope.
39. Is there anyth ing annoy ing you right now? Nothing.
40. How long does it take you to get ready ? About an hour and a half.
41. Who is the last perso n you hugge d? Rachel Chan!
42. Who is the last perso n to call you? Helen.
43. Who is the last perso n you calle d? The dentist.. lol. To schedule an appointment.
44. When is the last time you took a nap? Awhile ago.
45. What was on your mind mostl y today ? Eating (geez, I sound fat.) sleeping, the book of Eli. (the movie.)
46. Who knows you the best? God does.
47. What was the highl ight of your week? Hmmm, nothing so far.
48. Is your phone close to you? Yess.
49. Who was the last perso n to play with your hair? A friend of mine.
50. If your heart was racin g, who would you be stand ing next to? Hah, funny. Probably a guy I really like?
51. Are you easil y scare d by horro r movie s? Most definitely! I’ll never ever want to watch one.
52. Have you ever punch ed a tree? Probably attempted to when I was younger.
53. Is there anyon e on your mind? No one at the moment.
54. If someo ne gave you 100 dolla rs, would you spend or save it? Save some, spend some.
55. Are you curre ntly happy with your relat ionsh ip statu s? Haha, sure.
56. Do you find the oppos ite sex confu sing? Sometimes.
57. When’ s the next time you’ ll see your best frien d? Don’t have one unfortunately.
58. How has the week been? Alright.
59. Is there somet hing you would like to tell someo ne, but can’ t? Mmm, not that I can think of.
60. On a scale of 1-10, how good is your life? 8.
61. Are you mean? I hope not!
62. How do you feel right now? Pretty good.
63. How many peopl e do you trust, excluding family members? I trust everyone to a certain extent. To a very very limited extent.
64. When was the last time you were told that you were beaut iful/good-looking? Hahah, I don’t know, it’s been awhile I guess.
65. Is there anyth ing you’ re givin g up on? Yep.
66. Can you keep a secre t? Yes.
67. Do you have trust issue s? Yes.
68. Are you open with your feeli ngs to peopl e? Not at all.
69. Have you ever done somet hing to make troub le? Yeah, when I was younger.
70. What is the thing that you would most like to chang e about you? Many, many things.
71. Do you belie ve every one deser ves a secon d chanc e? Yes.
72. Were you happy when you woke up today ? In a way, yes.
73. How long was your last kiss? Never had my first kiss yet.
74. Are you in a good mood? Mhmm.
75. Do you want to have kids? One, yes.
76. How many pictu res do you have saved on your compu ter? Probably a lot.
77. Has anyon e ever told you they’ re in love with you? Yes.
78. What’s the worst damag e you’ ve done to your home? Mmm, I don’t know.
79. What time did you get up today ? Around 10am?
80. What was the first thing you did this morni ng? Open my eyes!
81. When did you last argue with some one? I don’t know.. a few weeks ago?
82. Where are you takin g a trip to next summer? A trip to the beach! yeauuuhh.
83. What was the reaso n you last shout ed at someo ne? I can’t remember.
84. When did you last have your nose bleed ? Many months ago.
85. Do you have anyth ing plann ed for this week? Yesireee.
86. You and this hot chick/dude just happen to have the same essay for English class. The English teacher gives you a D- and gives her/him an A+. What do you do? Depends. Is it because of our looks or did I deserve the grade?
87. Do you adjust the temperature of the shower? Yup.
88. Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? Occasionally.
89. Do you moan in the shower like the people on the herbal essence commercial? Uh, no.
90. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? No.
91. Have you ever been forced to shower with your siblings? Yes, when I was young.
92. Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Don’t think so.
93. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Ahaha, yess.
94. How old do you really look? I’ve been told I look around 17.
95. How old do you act? I’ve also been told I act 17.
96. What’s the last song you sang? I don’t remember, haha.
97. Have you recently become a member of anything? A member of a new site, sure.
98. What are your plans for the weekend? None so far.
99. Do you kiss with your eyes opened or closed? Hahah, never kissed before so I wouldn’t know.
100. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? No, but it sounds fun!
101. Do you ever intentionally vomit after eating? No.
102. If you were working on a pirate ship, what job would you most likely have? Mmm.. I’d be a pirate!(?)
103. Have you ever called anyone a**? No.
104. Have you ever been called a**? No.
105. Have you ever smuggled something into America? Food. HEHEHE.
106. Does playing the guitar make a guy more attractive? Yes!
107. Have you ever finished off the whole bag of popcorn? Haha, probably.
108. How many people do you think would come to your funeral? I hope all of my friends will.
109. How many of them would come just to make sure you’re dead? I don’t know.. but that’d be an awful thing to imagine.
110. Do you have more enemies or more friends? More friends, I hope.
111. Have you ever sent an anonymous letter? Yes.
112. Can you fix your own car? Nope.
113. Have you ever turned someone down for a date? Yeah.
114. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
115. Have you been beaten up? Uhh, don’t think so.
116. Did anyone one ever attempt to beat you up? In a way, I guess.
117. Do you like the taste of beer? No.
118. Have you ever died or killed someone in a dream? I’ve died before, yes. Killed someone? No.
119. Have you ever given to charity? Not directly, although I have donated to forms of charity before.
120. Would you kill a dog for $1000? No way!
121. Do you sometimes get depressed? Of course.
122. Do you live with your parents? Yes.
123. Do you have plans for your future? Yup.
X Marks the Spot:
124. You are:
[ ] short, under 5’2
[x] 5’2”- 5’4”
[ ] 5’5”- 5’7”
[ ] 5’7”- 6’0”
[ ] 6’1” +
125. Your natural hair color is:
[ ] dark brown
[ ] blonde
[ ] reddish brown/ auburn
126. You are naturally:
[ ] blue-eyed
[ ] green-eyed
[ ] hazel-eyed
[ ] gold/gray-eyed
[ ] silver/gray- eyed
[ ] blue/green-eyed
[ ] blue/gray-eyed
[ ] they change colors
127. You wear:
[ ] contacts
[ ] neither
[ ] both
128. You have:
[ ] short hair
[ ] medium hair
[x] long hair
129. Your favorite color(s) are:
[ ] red
[ ] khaki
[ ] Aqua
[ ] pink
[ ] hot pink
[ ] yellow
[ ] black
[ ] green
[ ] lime green
[ ] white
[ ] turquoise
[ ] silver
[ ] purple
[ ] brown
[ ] orange
[ ] maroon
[ ] gold
[ ] teal
[ ] clear
[ ] I like all the colors!!
Name 2’s of Every Kind:
130. Two Names You Go By Other Than Your Real Name- Raye, Rach.
131. Two Parts of Your Heritage- Chinese and American.
132. Two Things That Scare You- Scary stories, horror films.
133. Two of Your Everyday Essentials- Cellphone, make-up.
134. Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now- Clothes, hair accessories.
135. Two Things You Want in a Relationship- Trust and loyalty.
136. Two Truths- About myself? I’m Christian and I live in the U.S.
137. Two Things that Appeal to You in a Member of the Opposite Sex- Sense of humor and a nice smile.
138. Two of Your Favorite Hobbies- Not much of a hobby person.
139. Two Things You Want Really Badly- New jeans! And colored contacts?
140. Two Places You Want to go on Vacation- Hong Kong and California.
141. Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die- I don’t know..
142. Two Things You Are Thinking About Now- What to type and the book of Eli.
143. Two Stores You Shop At- Unsure.
144. Two Favorite Animals- Cows and… calfs.
145. wish you could live somewhere else: Sometimes. I like where I live though.
146. think about suicide: I’ve had thoughts before. Never happened though.
147. believe in online dating: I believe that it can work out, but I would honestly rather not do it myself.
148. think others find you attractive: I don’t know, lol.
149. want more piercings: Sometimes I do.
150. like cleaning: Ehh, maybe.
151. like roller coasters: Nope!
152. write in cursive or print: Both.
For or Against:
153. long distant relationships: For.
154. killing people: AGAINST, obviously!
155. teenage smoking: Against, definitely!
156. driving drunk: Against!
157. gay/lesbian relationships: Against.
158. soap operas: Against.
159. ever cried over a girl/boy: Yes.
161. ever been in a fist fight: Yes.
162. ever been arrested: No.
163. ever had a friend die: No.
164. ever dated a cousin: No.
165. ever used a gun: No.
166. ever french kissed: No.
167. ever finished a puzzle: Yes.
168. ever got surgery: No.
169. ever got beat up: No.
170. ever hated someone: Yes.
171. ever made a huge mistake: Yes.
172. ever tried any drugs: No.
173. ever jogged a mile: Yes.
174. ever played with someone’s feelings: Yes, without the intention of hurting them! (Although that’s probably hard to believe)
175. ever had feelings for someone younger than you: No.
176. shoes do you wear: Heels, heeled-boots, etc.
177. are you scared of: Many things.
178. do you sleep in: A bed?
179. did you eat for lunch: Sunnyside up eggs with rice.
180. is love: I could go on forever about the definition of love but I really don’t feel like typing it all out.
181. of times I have had my heart broken?: Three times?
182. of hearts I have broken?: I wouldn’t know about this one..
183. of girls I have kissed?: None.
184. of boys I have kissed?: None.
185. of guys/girls you’ve rejected?: About three?
186. of drugs you taken: None.
187. of accidents you been in: One?
188. of people you lean on?: Several.
189. of people you broke up with?: Officially, I’ve only broken up with one, two times.
190. pretty: This is not for me to judge, haha.
191. funny: Again, not for me to judge.
192. hot: No, I’ve never liked that word.
193. friendly: I would hope so.
194. ugly: Matter of opinion, isn’t it?
195. lovable: Not for me to judge.
196. caring: I can be, but it’s hard sometimes.
197. dorky: Hahah, I don’t know.
198. girly: I have a girly sense of style, I can say that much.
199. boyish: Not for me to judge.
200. smart: In certain ways, I guess.
201. pimp: Hahaha, I’ve been called one probably over a hundred times. (As a joke, of course.)
202. angel: if you mean the supernatural beings God created, then no.
203. gangster: Hahaha, nope!
204. gay: Nope.
205. four letter word: I don’t think I have one..
206. comedian: I forgot his name!
207. candy: Skittles or laffy taffy, and a bunch of other ones I can’t think of at the moment.
208. cartoon: Tom and Jerry!
209. cereal: Honey bunches and oats.
210. chewing gum brand: 5.
211. day of week: Friday.
212. least fave day: Monday.
213. jello flavor: I don’t like jello.
Last Person Who/That:
214. slept in your bed: My sister.
215. saw you cry: My sister.
216. made you cry: My mom. (How weird does that sound?)
217. you went to the movies with: I can’t remember..
218. yelled at you: My mom.
219. sent you an email: My youth director.
Have You Ever:
220. said “I love you” and meant it?: Yes, but it wasn’t real love.
221. gone out in public in your pajamas?: Hahah, yes.
222. kept a secret from everyone?: Still have.
223. cried during a movie?: Yes.
224. ever at anytime owned a teletubbies movie?: No.
225. planned your week based on a TV guide?: No.
226. been on stage?: Yes.
227. been to New York?: I LIVE in NY.
228. been to Florida?: Nope.
229. Hawaii?: Nope.
230. China?: Yes.
231. Canada?: Yes.
232. Europe?: Nope.
This or That:
233. apples or bananas?: Ohhh, hard choice. Apples I guess.
234. blue or red?: Blue.
235. walmart or target?: Walmart.
236. spring or fall?: Spring.
237. summer/winter: Both!
238. trampolines or swimming pools: Swimming pools.
239. noise you heard?: Tapping of my keyboard.
240. smell you sniffed?: I don’t remember.
241. time you went out of state/province?: I don’t remember!
242. car ride: Yesterday.
243. talked to: My friend.
244. thought of: The answers to these questions.
245. showered: Yesterday.
246. cut your nails: A few days ago.
247. did laundry: A longgg time ago.
248. hugged a tree: A few months ago.
249. watched anime: Several months ago?
250. prayed: Today.
251. bought: Clothes.
252. wore: Clothes?
253. ate: Food.
254. drank: Water.
255. yelled at: My mom.
256. took a picture of: A shirt.
257. do you believe in love at first sight?: No.
258. do you want children one day and if so, how many?: One.
259. most important thing to you in a friendship is?: To be able to trust eachother.
260. criminal record?: No.
261. do you speak any other languages?: Chinese.
262. name some of your favorite things in your bedroom: My phone, laptop, my bed, lotion, pretty much everything.
263. worst feeling in the world?:Feeling worthless and useless.
264. nickname(s): Raye, Rach, Rachy, Raye-Raye, Rachellly.
265. how old do you look?: I’ve been told 17.
266. how old do you act?: Also been told 17.
267. glasses/contacts?: Glasses.
268. braces: None.
269. do you have any pets?: One dog.
270. you get embarrassed?: Yes.
271. you love or like a lot: I don’t know..
272. who was the last boy/girl you kissed: Never had my first kiss yet.
273. who was the last boy/girl you hugged: I don’t remember.
274. how long have you been with your current boyfriend/girlfriend: Currently single.
275. first name? Raye.
276. middle name? It’s Chinese.
277. last name? Yeung.
278. Were you named after anyone? No.
279. nickname(s)? Raye, Rach, Rachy, Raye-Raye, Rachellly.
280. gender? Female.
281. age and birthdate? That’s personal.
282. zodiac sign? Taurus.
283. hair color? A mix of auburn and bright orange with my natural black roots growing out.
284. hair length? Long.
285. height? 5’3ish?
286. weight? Last time I checked, around 95.
287. eye color? Dark brown.
288. glasses or contacts? Glasses.
289. do you have any piercings? One, on both ears.
290. do you have any tattoos ? No.
291. lefty/righty/ambidextrious? Righty.
292. do you have any obsessions? Hahah, maybe.
293. any addictions? Possibly.
294. can you speak another language? Yup.
295. do you have a b/f-g/f? No.
296. if so whats the lucky girl/boy’s name? Don’t have one.
297. do u have a crush? No.
298. if so, whats his/her name? Again, don’t have one.
299. does he/she kno that u like him/her? ^
300. have you ever kissed anyone? No.
301. who is the first person you locked lips with? No one.
302. when did you and your last g/f-b/f break up? A while ago.
303. who was ur last g/f - b/f? My ex.
304. how long did the relationship last? I don’t know..
305. who do you live with? My mom, sister, grandma, uncle, and dog.
306. whats your mom’s name? Mickey.
307. whats your dad’s name? Winson.
308. do u have any siblings? A sister.
309. how many? One.
310. whats their age(s)? Sixteen.
311. whats their name(s)? Sharon.
312. are your parents divorced? Separated.
313. do u have any stepbrothers or sisters? No.
314. if so, whats their names and ages? None.
315. do u like your family?Yes.
316. r u adopted? No.
317. who gives the best hugs? I don’t know.
318. who has the most problems? Jean Shim and Christine Li. L
319. who is the most sporty? Daniel Ying, Jayquan Thomas, Julian Ruiz, Cesar/Anthony Yutronich.
320. who is stupid? Hahah, no one.
321. most outgoing? Jada Muza and Stephanie Wang.
321. who is shy? Helen!
322. who is the smartest? Sarah Kim.
323. who has the best taste in music? Lily Pan, Samantha Yu, and Sharon Yeung.
324. who can u relate to most? Sarah Kim.
325. who is the hottest? Uhh, I don’t know.
326. which friend has a crush on you? I don’t know if he still does. But I know Lily still does for sure ;)
327. who talks to u most online? Zian?
328. who has the coolest clothes or the best fashion sense? Tracy Liu!
329. has a lot of b/f-g/f? Has or had?
330. which friend is the tallest? Tracy, probably.
331. skinniest? Angela.
332. shortest? Christine<3
333. is the most loyal? All of them.
334. gives the best advice? Sunny.
335. is a great listener? Sarah.
336. who have u been friends w/ the longest ? Sabrina.
337. who is ure newest friend? Genesis from bio!
338. do u tell ure friends everything? No.
339 .cusses the most? Stephanie Wang, handsdown. LOL
340. gets in trouble the most? Stephanie and Sharon T.
341. has the prettiest eyes? Faye.
342. great smile? Christine Li, Joanne Tsai.
343. is the funniest? Daniel, Andrew, Torrance.
344. is the best at cheering u up when ure down? Everyone.
345. is the best at writing poetry? Sarah.
346. which friend doesn’t go to your school? Joanne (first person to come to mind)
347. is the weirdest? My sister.
348. most dumb blondish? Angela<3
349. is a player? Rahul.
350. goes to ur house the most? My sister! Hahaha.
351. what friend’s house do u go to the most? Lily’s? Even though I don’t even go over all that much.
352. which friend is gay? None of them.
353. isn’t a virgin? I’d rather not say.
354. is the most popular? They’re all pretty popular.
355. stands up 4 u the most? My sister.
356. which friend do u never wanna lose? I don’t want to lose any of them.
357. is the most competitive? Daniel Tan?
358. is the biggest computer freak? Ken, hahah.
359. has the worst acne? I don’t know.
360. which friend is the most preppy? I am!
361. which friend is most annoying? None of them.
362. gets sick the most? I don’t know.
363. who do u have the most fun with? All of them.
364. which friend IM-ed u last? Keith.
Ohh, thanks love!
But one who is spotless and holy and awe-struck by their Bridegroom.
I was watching some Korean Drama a few months back and found a random drama I can’t remember the name of. I went through my favorites list and history but I still can’t find it!
I remember one scene where there was a detective and a (really cute) guy with his girlfriend.
The girlfriend ended up kicking the detective in the shin because of something he said (I can’t remember what because it was in Korean.) and walked away.
Then, the Korean guy stepped up and said, “Hey detective.” and then in Korean, “You just lost.”
If anyone knows what it’s called or finds the episode, tell me please!
One evening, an old Cherokee told his grandson about a debate that goes on inside people. He said, ”My son, the battle between two wolves is inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.”
The grandson thought about this for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “Which wolf wins?”
The old Cherokee simply replied, ‘The one you feed.’
I had a dream back in April 2009 (I remember the date because of a Facebook note)
I prayed the night before that God would grant me patience and faith. I vaguely remember my life steering in the wrong direction and I was lost and in need of Christ. The same night, I had a dream.
In my dream I was put on a small, isolated island. I remember it being very sunny and a blazing hot day out. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a little folded up note fell from the sky and landed gracefully on the ground. I picked it up and opened it to see two words printed in neat, bold handwriting. “Have Faith.” was all it said. But I would have never thought that those two words were all I needed to get through an obstacle that was laid out before me. I was of course, a little skeptical about the message at first so I carelessly stuffed it into the front pocket of my pants. Soon enough, I came across a large body of water that would at the least, require a small boat to get through. It just so happened that there was a small life raft I spotted from the corner of my eye. I walked towards it even though I didn’t know where I would end up after crossing.
I peered into the raft in hope of finding some people but instead, shrieked at the sight of scorpions swarming inside. I backed away, literally feeling a knot in my stomach and my heart pounding against my chest. The note I found earlier fell out of my pocket and landed by my feet. Suddenly, I remembered the message that was written inside and looked back at the life raft. Scowling, I looked up to the sky and thought, God, you have a great sense of humor.
But after moments of silence I realized that there was really no other way. I closed my eyes, held my breath, and braced myself for whatever was about to happen. Slowly, hesitantly, I stuck out one foot as if testing for the temperature of the water. I put one foot inside the raft and chanted in my head: have faith, have faith, have faith. To my surprise, nothing had stung me. I opened my eyes to see that all the scorpions had vanished and two sturdy oars were already set in place. (Which was definitely not there before)
And I knew immediately that it was God.
Basically, what I’m saying is that God will never forsake you. No matter how tough things can get, and no matter how insane His requests may be, He has a plan for you. All you have to do is believe in Him. Trust in Him. Have Faith.
101. My name is: Raye.
100. I was born in: Manhattan, I believe.
99. I am really: Quiet, at times.
98. My cell phone company is: T-Mobile.
97. My eye color is: Dark chocolate brown.
96. My shoe size is: 6-6.5? Depending on the shoe brand, of course.
95. My ring size is: 5-6.
94. My height is: 5’2.
93. I am allergic to: Large quantities of milk.
92. I was born: Uh, yes, I was.
91. I am annoyed by: Whatever is on my pet peeve list.
90. Last book you read: Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen.
89. My bed is: Located in my room.
88: One thing you hate about yourself: I’d rather not say, ahaha.
87. My favorite Holiday is: Christmas, hands down.
86. The perfect kiss: Will happen when it happens.
85. The last three cd’s I bought were: I don’t own/buy CDs.
84. Are you living at home: Yes.
83. Do you have any siblings: One older sister.
82. Are your parents divorced: Separated.
81. What did you do yesterday: Mmm, I went to school, had a meetup after school, went to Church, came home and slept.
:::I Believe In:::
80. Love at first sight: No.
79. Luck: Mm, sure.
78. Fate: Yup.
77. Yourself: Most of the time.
76. Aliens: No.
75. Heaven: Yes.
74. Hell: Yes.
73. Ghosts: Oh …
72. Horoscopes: No.
71. Soulmates: I guess.
:::Which is Better:::
70. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs.
69. Drunk or High: Neither.
68. Phone or Online: Phone; because you can have internet on a phone.
67. Red heads or Black haired: Black-haired.
66. Blondes or Brunettes: Blondes.
65. Hot or cold: Cold.
64. Summer or winter: Summer because there are more activities you can do, but winter because I love the cold.
63. Fall or Spring: Spring because of the scenery/flowers and because it’s often sunny. Fall because of the weather.
62. Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla.
61. Night or Day: Day.
60. Oranges or Apples: Oranges.
59. Curly or Straight hair: Curly.
:::Here’s What I Think About:::
58. Abortion: I don’t support it but there are exceptions in some cases.
57. Backstabbers: Haven’t been backstabbed before but.. I certainly don’t want to experience it.
:::Last time I:::
56.Had food? Several hours ago, actually. 5-6 hours ago?
55. Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: Last week.
54. Cried in front of someone: Ahh, my whole family.
53. Who is the ditziest person you know: Angela Park!
52. Who makes you laugh the most: What does this have to do with the last time I did anything?
51. The last movie I saw: Hrmm, to be honest, I haven’t watched any movies lately. The most recent was probably Inception? or Toy Story 3?
50. What I don’t understand is: A lot of things actually.
49. Something I always really miss when I leave home is: My bed. Always.
48. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: Tomorrow.
47. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: Monday.
46. Tomorrow: Is Sunday.
45. Today: Is Saturday.
44. Next Summer: Or this summer, I will be attempting to find a job.
43. Next Weekend: is something I’m looking forward to.
42. People call me: Raye, Raye-Raye, Rachel.
41. The person who knows the most about me is: God.
40. The most difficult thing to do is: I don’t know..
39. I have gotten a speeding ticket: Haha, once.
38. My zodiac sign is: Taurus. I haven’t seen the new horoscopes yet but I’m sticking to Taurus.
37. The first person i talked to today was: My sister.
36. First time you had a crush: Ohh dear, haha. Probably sometime in pre-school. The first time I had a real crush was probably in Sixth grade.
35. The one person who i can’t hide things from: God.
34. Last time someone said something you were thinking: Hmm, I can’t remember at the moment.
33. Right now I am talking to: No one. forever alone.
32. What is your dream job? I’ve had several over the past years but I really could never stick to just one. I’m still unsure at the moment.
31. First real job: “Real” job? Never had one, yet.
30. I have/will get a job: Hopefully this summer.
29. I have these pets: One dog.
28. I wish: For a lot of things.
27. The worst sound in the world: Someone screaming. and heavy metal music. because technically they’re both the same.
26. The person that makes me cry the most is? Mmmm… I don’t know about this one.
25. Best sound in the world: People laughing and Praise songs.
24. Person[s] that makes you happy: All my friends! ahha.
23. Florida or Hawaii: I haven’t been to either so I wouldn’t know. Florida, maybe.
22. My favorite piece of clothing: My off-shoulder shirts! haha.
21. Last time I cried: A few weeks ago.
20. My friends are: Special. Very, very special.
19. My computer is: a Sony laptop.
18. The school I go to is: Bayside High.
17. Last person I got mad at: was my grandma.
16. The all-time best movie is: Inception.
15. The all-time best feeling in the world is: Happiness.
14. I lose all respect for people who: …I don’t know.
13. The movie I cried at was: Pokemon. :’(
12. TV channels you watch: I don’t watch TV anymore. Haven’t had cable for awhile now.
11. Favorite web site: Don’t exactly have a favorite…
10. I like/love: It’s literally 12AM and I could be listing things until next year. If you really want to know, you can just ask me.
9. The worst pain I was ever in was: emotional pain, surprisingly.
8. My favorite word is: I don’t have one.
7. My room is: Pretty small.
6. My favorite celebrity is: Don’t have one.
5. My weakness is: I’d rather not list them here.
4. What I like about the opposite sex is: Guys with squared-glasses and a sophisticated look. and style. and can sing. and aren’t clingy. looks are a bonus.
3. Who broke your heart: Ohhh, you’re funny.
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: Happiness.
1. One person that you wish you could see right now: Justin Yeung!
Sometimes I sing or hum to myself when I’m alone (mainly because I’m scared and singing praise songs helps, ahaha.)
I make funny faces in the mirror.
Weird scenarios play out in my head.
I think a lot about my past and if I happen to stumble across an embarrassing memory, my nose twitches involuntarily. (Just a random fact, lmao.)
I talk to myself, but not aloud like most people do. It’s like I’m having an internal conflict with myself and basically just contemplating big decisions.
Tye up my hair in different styles just to experiment a bit.